February 22, 2018
MeetnGreetMe hosted the first meet-up in Minsk, Belarus on February 21, 2018. We welcomed our MeetnGreeters, were very pleased to get to know each of them personally, met cryptocurrencies enthusiasts and shared the latest information and news. We thank everyone who came to our meet-up and spent the evening with the MeetnGreetMe team!
We had a very fruitful evening full of speeches from our Team members and various experts, and awards to MeetnGreeters and guests. We had a very eventful program to teach MeetnGreeters about blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, how they will be able to use WelcomeCoins, shared insights about self-promotion and making your MeetnGreetMe profile perfect and selling.
Here are our speakers:
1. Nick Vyhouski, MeetnGreetMe Founder and Product Designer.
Nick shared the most insightful information about our industry, talked about the latest trends and high-tech in tourism.
2. Elena Shkarubo, Founder and CEO of MeetnGreetMe.
Our guests learned everything about blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and altcoins (WelcomeCoins included), as well as the reasons for their integration into our platform and the benefits from their use. All this in simple and not boring language!
3. Yana Lavrinovich, co-founder and Financial director of the “Park of High Accounting” company; Boris Lev, Managing Partner, “Lev, Sherstnev and Partners” Lawyer Office
Operations with tokens. Nothing unnecessary, everything within the law – Yana and Boris acquainted us with the peculiarities of operations with tokens, gave the win-win advice and shared their experience.
4. Catherine Byk and Hanna Zhyhar, MeetnGreeter from Minsk
Girls talked about their experience of being MeetnGreeters: interesting requests and how everything played out from the very first message on MeetnGreetMe platform to receiving a brilliant review from their Guests.
5. Hanna Zhyhar, MeetnGreetMe Business Development Manager
Hanna advised how to get more requests from potential Guests and make a profile eye-catching and selling.
6. Elena Shkarubo
She shared our vision of the future under the slogan “the sky is the limit” – because we really believe that everything is possible. Especially with such a huge support from you – we do appreciate it!
We were very pleased to see your interest, answer so many questions, get personally acquainted with MeetnGreeters everyone who supports MeetnGreetMe.
– awarded Anna, the best MeetnGreeter in 2017 in Minsk, with 2017 WelcomeCoins
– gave 500 WelcomeCoins to Alex, the loveliest guest of our meet-up who came with his mother
– gave 500 WelcomeCoins to the luckiest guest of the event
– and generally had a very nice evening!
We are already planning our next meet-up, we will be happy to see you all again.
Thank you for coming and see you next time!